Free your business
Now South African business owners can move their existing accounting records to the cloud with our free conversion to Xero Accounting!
Transfer your Sage Pastel, Sage One and Sage Evolution data and free up your business.
We will set up your Xero account with all your Sage contacts, accounts, balances and historical transactions!
How it works
- You close off your accounting records in Sage before you make the backup that you would like to convert
- Complete the form on the right hand side of this page and upload your backup file
- We work our magic and convert your data to a new Xero file
- We send you an email with your new user name
- You login to your new Xero Accounting file and experience the awesomeness first hand.
Want to know more?
What data will be converted?
- All the data in your current accounting software
- When we convert accounts with Foreign Currency transactions and/or balances, these will reflect at the converted ZAR amounts
- If you want us to convert the transactional data for more than a period of 2 previous years, let us know and we can price it for you.
- If your back up is bigger than 200mb, mail us and we will arrange another file submission method!
Evaporation and Precipitation!
- What goes into the CloudConvert tool comes out of the CloudConvert tool.
- The tool will not fix or amend any prior period processing and will reproduce the information as originally processed.
Square Pegs, Round Holes!
- Accounting systems are different – that’s why you are upgrading yours to Xero!
- The reporting is different (better) so all the accounts may not look the same.
- The VAT report will only work for transactions posted post conversion – general ledger movements are 100% correct!
- Payments and credit notes are allocated to invoices on a balance brought forward basis (FIFO) (Open item). Your transactional conversion includes a credit note/payment to invoice reconciliation as well!
- Pastel allows for single cash-book payments/receipts to be allocated to different accounts with different dates. Xero handles this differently, and so we have an extra step in this process to make sure we transfer all the payment/receipts correctly.
- Invoice due dates for conversion balances will be loaded as being 30 days from Invoice date – if you would like a different due date, let us know and we can change this.
We will provide you with our unique Conversion Validation Report that summarizes the conversion completed and matches all accounts and balances.
Our Privacy Guarantee
- All conversions take place in South Africa
- Your information is treated with the outmost confidentiality and care
- We do not open, view or print any data provided
- Your backup and password is stored on a secure server and deleted after conversion
- The Xero account created during conversion belongs to you