December 26, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:59 pm
Who needs to attend?
All new business owners and individuals that are returning to the business environment from full-time employment.
What is it about?
An introduction to the main elements a new business has to comply with in South Africa.
Which topics are covered?
In this easy to understand seminar we’ll cover:
- What it means to own a business
- Difference between owning and managing a company
- Navigating South African taxes
- What are your Bookkeeping requirements?
- What are your Payroll requirements?
By attending this seminar you’ll walk away with a basic understanding of what you have to do after starting your business. This also serves as a preparation module for the more advanced training sessions that are to follow.